You may have heard the saying “everyone needs a Paul, a Barnabas, and a Timothy.” If you have been with The Gathering for a while, we hope you already have a friend like Barnabas and a mentor like Paul. But maybe you haven’t taken the step to invest in someone else yet. We would love to help you grow in this way.
Contact us if you are interested in becoming a mentor or leading a Locker Room. We would love to prayerfully walk through this process with you!
Do you have a testimonial to share? A word of encouragement or devotional? The Gathering is ready to be your platform to encourage and impact others for Christ. There are lots of opportunities for your God story to be shared in either written or video format. Contact us if you have a good word to share!
There are lots of unique ways to serve through The Gathering. Below are just a few ideas. Please contact us if you have a unique skill or idea. We would love to be part of what God has placed on your heart!
- Events Team
- Do you have a knack for organizing or just love to throw a party? Join the events team.
- Communications Team
- Are you a photographer, videographer, writer, social media guru, or just good at getting the word out? Join our communications team and help equip others with resources.
- Prayer Team
- Prayer warriors wanted! We want to regularly surrender our mission to God. Help us cover our mission, staff, leaders, and Gathering family in prayer.
- Care Team
- Our Care Team was born out of the COVID19 crisis, but we hope it will be going strong for a long time in the future! The goal is to make sure the Gathering family feels connected and loved.
- Development Team
- This group is focused on engaging our Gathering family and helping them develop as servants of Christ. If you are familiar with Mission Increase and transformational giving, this is the model we follow.
- Finance Team
- Do you have accounting, finance, or fundraising experience? This team is a focused group of individuals, but would welcome anyone with knowledge to contribute.