Networking is a big piece of what makes things happen within the Gathering locally.
Our resources are limited and so much of networking is connecting people to people. Real and long-term value is added when we connect men to men, and quality people to quality people.
Three good regular partners of networking locally are:
- The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce: Our local Chamber is a great resource and offers many different offerings to our community. Business After Hours, grand openings, you name it, there are many offerings for all with the Chamber.
- Fellowship: 4-6 yearly, free, after-work events are held at local businesses and are open to all through the Fellowship Business Network.
- Clark State: Bi-monthly FastBreak breakfasts on Tuesday mornings, usually lasting just over an hour, with a good speaker and good breakfast, all for $10.
- www.ohiomeansjobs.com always has numerous listings.
- Visit our events page or connect with Jeff via Facebook or LinkedIn to stay up to date on more events.