Our executive director, Jeff Pinkleton, is available for speaking engagements. Below is a list of various formats:
- Preaching (Pulpit fill) & Chapel Services
- Men’s Breakfasts & Young Adult/Men’s Outreach Events
- Sunday School Classes & Small Groups
- Conferences & Seminars
- Community Events & Fundraisers
Topics Often Covered:
- Men’s Needs and Struggles
- Discipleship (as a lifestyle and as a non-negotiable)
- Outreach & Evangelism
- Community Initiatives (Why to be connected in local community)
- Taking Personal Responsibility (No Compromise, No Compartmentalization)
- Others: Bearing Fruit, Kingdom of God, Grace and connection to Works
Networking is a big piece of what makes things happen within The Gathering locally. Real and long-term value is added when we connect men to men, and quality people to quality people. Three good partners for local networking are:
- The Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce:
- Our local Chamber is a great resource and offers many different offerings to our community.
- Fellowship Business Network:
- 4-6 yearly, free, after-work events are held at local businesses. These events are open to all.
- Clark State:
- Bi-monthly, FastBreak breakfasts on Tuesday mornings. These usually last just over an hour. Hear a good speaker and enjoy a good breakfast, all for $10.
Job Opportunities – www.ohiomeansjobs.com always has numerous listings.